Monday, December 31, 2012

Best Year Yet


In about 2 hours, it will be 2013. One of my resolutions for the new year? Blog more.

Ready, go.


As 2012 comes to a close, I am thankful for a great year full of great things. But the greatest thing that has happened in my life is the little munchkin Nate and I brought into the world on August 17th.

Enter Sebastian.

Never knew I could love something so much.


Here he is at 4 months. 

First photo Nate ever took of him right after he was born.

A few more from his first days.



I never knew it was possible to sleep so hard.

Sebo monkey basking in the sun.

I cannot believe that he is more then 4 months old already. Time really does go faster as you get older and even faster once you have a kid. I cannot wait for the years to come, to be able to watch him grow, learn and become his own little person. I think he is going to be a pretty awesome little man.

Happy New Year! Here's to more blogging.






1 comment: